Monday, July 27, 2009

Dory and the Bear

(Hey Fans. This post is a little late in coming, sorry 'bout that. Mama's computer was all crazy and I couldn't get on to blog until tonight. SO here's a post I put together almost two weeks ago.- Baby D)


Hi Y'all! Dory here!


Can you guess where I am...?


The mountains!




Our good friend Candy invited us to come stay. Isn't she nice? It made her so happy I said yes!


There's a lake...


And it's very secluded and quiet...


You can't even hear these guys up at the cabin...


Gram came too...


I have to say, I am a fan of nature. All the fresh air...


Playing outside...


Long walks...




I think I could definitely see myself settling down in a place-


Umm... huh- is that- is that a-


A BEAR?


Wait a second...


Nope, my mistake.


It's a stuffed animal. Phew.


I definitely like the mountains. And the lake. And the woods.

But maybe I don't want to live there...

No comments: